GMH Legal Lawyers is a dynamic and progressive law firm with offices in Kogarah to service our clients in the St George & Sutherland Shire Regions, as well as offices in the Sydney CBD.
We have a history of providing sound and commercially astute legal advice and representation in a diverse range of practice areas.
We are a client focused firm which places an overriding emphasis on understanding the needs, circumstances and goals of our individual clients.
Our partnering approach to the provision of legal advice and dispute resolution means that we work collaboratively with all our clients.
Our first aim is to gain a thorough understanding of our clients distinctive needs and objectives, before providing them with the best legal advice available in an efficient and cost-effective manner, tailored to our clients unique individual circumstances.
Call the experienced team at GMH Legal to assist you in your matter.
A free consultation with GMH Legal is an opportunity to gain deep insights into your legal situation and all of your options.
Why Choose GMH Legal?
- Over 60 years of combined legal experience
- Outstanding track record with a winning approach
- First appointment is always free
- Meet our team now.
- NOW OPEN - Community Proposal Pilot (CPP) - 2016
- ICAO - Machine Readable Passports
- RECENT DEVELOPMENTS â€“ OFFERS OF COMPROMISE
- Discussion Paper: Community Support Programme
- Major changes to the way in which a de-facto relationship is defined
- ATO targeting property investors
- The Community Proposal Pilot - Offshore Refugee and Humanitarian Visa
- Nepalese Earthquakes - Immigration Considerations
- Last Will & Testament of Diana, Princess of Wales
- Immigration Update - Legislative Instrument Amendments
- How your Fitbit data can and will be used against you in a court of law
- Parenting Orders â€“ Considerations of the Court
- Business Visas For Gulf Nationals
- One Less Liability For Lawyers
- Mistakes made in Child Custody Proceedings - Watch Your Behavior
- Chinese regulators may turn off the money flow that is funding the Australian real estate bubble
- Legal Duties & Responsibilities of an Employer